Hot on the heels of their latest ebook The Essential Guide to Portrait Photography, the folks over at Digital Photography School have released another STUNNING photography book. Transcending Travel was written by Mitchell Kanashkevich, a freelance travel and documentary photographer who travels the world and shoots for Getty and Corbis Images.
Like its predecessor this book is stunningly beautiful. It is filled with Mr. Kanashkevich’s rich, saturated imagery from around the globe:
Here’s why we’re super proud of this eBook and believe it’ll improve your photography:
- Because it’s meaty – 80 pages packed with brand new teaching on a wide spread of topics (see below for what it covers)
- Because it’s actionable – A great blend of theoretical knowledge and practical advice
- Because we SHOW you how – Each page contains inspiring real life example images to illustrate the subjects (with EXIF data so you know what went into the shots)
- Because it propels you to DO something – Exercises throughout the book take this away from just being about ‘theory’ and get you DOING something with the knowledge you’re learning
- Because it’s for everyone – Accessible by beginners shooting with basic gear, yet challenging for more advanced photographers with a DSLR
- Because it’s accessible – Beautifully Designed, Easy to Read and Available for Immediate Download as a PDF Today
- Because it’s Guaranteed – you get a 60 Day No questions asked Money Back Guarantee
For those who want to brush up on the basics, check out their Photo Nuts and Bolts ebook. You can also read my review of The Essential Guide to Portrait Photography.